Since July 1, local donations to the Olmsted Park Fund have kept propane tanks filled and generators running full tilt three days a week at Malakoff Diggins State Historic Park.
Help needed to help Malakoff Diggins SHP
Trending in: Local News
- Empire Mine contractor says tourist tunnel ‘was ready to go’
- Bear River, Nevada Union FFA agriculture students continue to shine at events
- What’s new at Sierra College?
- Ghost Posse takes over Grass Valley’s Holbrooke Hotel
- Contest for congressional seat heating up