For families that live along Sutton Way in Grass Valley’s Glenbrook Basin, the city’s sidewalk work will mean safer pedestrian options, said Tim Kiser, the city’s public works director.
Sutton Way sidewalk work to help air quality
Trending in: Local News
- Woman injured in solo crash on McCourtney Road
- Penn Valley school board discusses distraught parents’ group
- Nevada County supervisor candidate Miller receives endorsements
- Subcommittee supports full funding to restore Bridgeport covered bridge
- Acupuncture may now be covered care