Objection to the proposed leasing of a large chunk of the Nevada City Veterans Building to a nonprofit business supporter was professed, in large part by swordsmen, at the town’s Wednesday night city council meeting.
Nevada City city council delays decision on vets building lease
Trending in: Local News
- Electric cars need charging stations in Nevada County
- Law enforcement honored by Nevada City Elks
- Consolidated swears in 2 new employees
- Driver in solo crash suspected of DUI
- Mexican Fiesta fundraiser at North San Juan Center