The annual yard sale sponsored by Soroptimist International will begin at 8:30 a.m. on Saturday, September 29. The sale takes place in the parking lot of the Sutton Way branch of Tri-Counties Bank. The sale will be from 8:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. (no early shoppers, please). Examples of items for sale include household goods, books, holiday decorations, linens, toys, clothing, tools and furniture.
Annual yard sale with Soroptimist International of the Sierra Foothills
Trending in: Local News
- Drought, fire risk causes insurance headaches for Nevada County homeowners
- 'The Blue Vault of Heaven': Alonzo Delano and The Great Grass Valley Fire of 1855
- Judge rules illegal search, pot case dismissed
- 'All about love:' Mitch Adams to live on in hearts and minds of community, and in donation recipients
- Police blotter: Racial fight with shots fired reported at campground