Thanks to a few adults in their infinite wisdom, the California Interscholastic Federation czar made the decision to wreck two young men’s possibilities at receiving full-ride college scholarships in their senior year of high school.
An insensitive decision
Trending in: Local News
- Sierra Academy of Expeditionary Learning open for enrollment
- Nevada City homicide victim identified
- Woman found dead in the street in Morgan Ranch
- Homeless artist inspired by love of painting
- Teamwork builds new picnic area