Thanks to a few adults in their infinite wisdom, the California Interscholastic Federation czar made the decision to wreck two young men’s possibilities at receiving full-ride college scholarships in their senior year of high school.
An insensitive decision
Trending in: Local News
- Law enforcement honored by Nevada City Elks
- Consolidated swears in 2 new employees
- Driver in solo crash suspected of DUI
- Mexican Fiesta fundraiser at North San Juan Center
- State of Yuba event scheduled for Earth Day