They ran through dangling electric cords, crawled under barbed wire, sprinted up and over an 18-foot wall, stomped through thick mud and were dipped in freezing green water, but nothing was going to stop the 50-plus competitors from South Yuba Club from finishing the Tough Mudder event Saturday in Truckee.
Tougher than mud
Trending in: Local News
- Law enforcement honored by Nevada City Elks
- Consolidated swears in 2 new employees
- Driver in solo crash suspected of DUI
- Mexican Fiesta fundraiser at North San Juan Center
- State of Yuba event scheduled for Earth Day