The driver of this car reportedly backed into a light pole and then drove forward into a support beam at CVS in the Glenbrook Basin around 4:30 p.m. Thursday afternoon. Grass Valley police and fire, along with Nevada City Fire Department, responded. Further information on the status of the driver was not yet available.
- 'Dorsey Marketplace' formal application submitted to Grass Valley
- Nevada City Tri Counties Bank robber still at-large
- Emotions run high at Alta Sierra town hall on Dollar General store
- Russ Jeter: 'Dorsey Marketplace' designed to meet Grass Valley needs
- Community support sought for MRI and newborn care at SNMH