The driver of this car reportedly backed into a light pole and then drove forward into a support beam at CVS in the Glenbrook Basin around 4:30 p.m. Thursday afternoon. Grass Valley police and fire, along with Nevada City Fire Department, responded. Further information on the status of the driver was not yet available.
- CoLiving building lacks permits, residents ordered to vacate
- Nevada County judge postpones decision on Penn Valley permit case
- Grass Valley Police: Strategic plan for chronic offenders working
- Spontaneous combustion makes oily rags catch fire downtown
- Police blotter: Pit bull jumping on people, deer shot up