The driver of this car reportedly backed into a light pole and then drove forward into a support beam at CVS in the Glenbrook Basin around 4:30 p.m. Thursday afternoon. Grass Valley police and fire, along with Nevada City Fire Department, responded. Further information on the status of the driver was not yet available.
Crash crushes car
Trending in: Local News
- UPDATE: All evacuations lifted in Dog Bar Fire; 55% containment (VIDEO)
- Air quality advisory in place due to Dog Bar and King Fires
- Smoke prompts air quality advisories for Nevada County; Dog Bar at 247 acres and 75 percent
- Motorists urged to be alert during Watch Out for Wildlife week
- HairRaising 2014 Blues Festival makes joyful noise