The driver of this car reportedly backed into a light pole and then drove forward into a support beam at CVS in the Glenbrook Basin around 4:30 p.m. Thursday afternoon. Grass Valley police and fire, along with Nevada City Fire Department, responded. Further information on the status of the driver was not yet available.
Crash crushes car
Trending in: Local News
- Nevada County resident William Rolland awarded $4.6 million in Florida civil suit
- Meet Your Merchant: People and planet friendly at Blondies Salon
- Suspect in multiple Nevada County burglaries arrested in Foresthill
- Judge rules authorities can remove marijuana grow in Nevada County appeal
- PHOTO GALLERY: Dancing With Our Stars in Grass Valley (VIDEO)