Fire units responded for a reported vehicle accident in the 15000 block of Highway 20 at 11:45 a.m. Thursday. The first arriving engine reported a single vehicle rollover. The lone occupant had self-extricated and was found sitting next to the vehicle upon arrival. The driver refused transport. One lane of Highway 20 was closed approximately one hour. There were no other injuries and CHP was investigating.
Firefighters respond to rollover wreck
Trending in: Local News
- UPDATE: Serious injuries reported in three-car crash on Hwy 20 and Pleasant Valley Rd.
- Turkey Trot: Nevada County celebrates Thanksgiving, raises money for suicide prevention at 10th annual race
- Experts: California home sales will rise in 2016
- Alleged Nevada County embezzler arrested in Oregon
- Whether Victory or Death: Grass Valley woman tracks life in Hitler's Germany