Fire units responded for a reported vehicle accident in the 15000 block of Highway 20 at 11:45 a.m. Thursday. The first arriving engine reported a single vehicle rollover. The lone occupant had self-extricated and was found sitting next to the vehicle upon arrival. The driver refused transport. One lane of Highway 20 was closed approximately one hour. There were no other injuries and CHP was investigating.
Firefighters respond to rollover wreck
Trending in: Local News
- Playing for Anna: Lady Falcons play championship game with heavy hearts
- CHP arrest man on marijuana sales, transportation charges
- 'Everyday' Nevada County psychic stars in film trailer for potential reality TV pilot
- Police blotter: Multiple vehicle break-ins reported in Grass Valley
- Grass Valley's Lyman Gilmore School celebrates namesake during Flight Day