Fire units responded for a reported vehicle accident in the 15000 block of Highway 20 at 11:45 a.m. Thursday. The first arriving engine reported a single vehicle rollover. The lone occupant had self-extricated and was found sitting next to the vehicle upon arrival. The driver refused transport. One lane of Highway 20 was closed approximately one hour. There were no other injuries and CHP was investigating.
Firefighters respond to rollover wreck
Trending in: Local News
- Grass Valley man stays patient, positive while awaiting kidney donor
- Nevada County death: Man dies in single-vehicle wreck
- PG&E augments hazard prevention measures in bark beetle epidemic (VIDEO)
- Nevada County sheriff, supervisors say 'no' to body cameras for deputies
- Don Rogers: A wall starts to give in Nevada County