Fire units responded for a reported vehicle accident in the 15000 block of Highway 20 at 11:45 a.m. Thursday. The first arriving engine reported a single vehicle rollover. The lone occupant had self-extricated and was found sitting next to the vehicle upon arrival. The driver refused transport. One lane of Highway 20 was closed approximately one hour. There were no other injuries and CHP was investigating.
Firefighters respond to rollover wreck
Trending in: Local News
- Nevada County officials, medical marijuana advocates to gather for 2nd meeting
- Nevada City Mayor's initiative seeks to discourage tobacco sales
- Unrelated burglary, embezzlement cases continue through Nevada County Superior Court
- Frank's Pizza owners aim for late summer open date
- Judge sides with Yuba County in marijuana ordinance lawsuit