Fire units responded for a reported vehicle accident in the 15000 block of Highway 20 at 11:45 a.m. Thursday. The first arriving engine reported a single vehicle rollover. The lone occupant had self-extricated and was found sitting next to the vehicle upon arrival. The driver refused transport. One lane of Highway 20 was closed approximately one hour. There were no other injuries and CHP was investigating.
Firefighters respond to rollover wreck
Trending in: Local News
- Nevada County man dies in La Barr Meadows Road crash
- Beale airman arrested in child sex sting
- Cynthia Hren: Lunch with Donald Trump
- Penn Valley committee weighs school closure amid deficit spending, declining enrollment
- Beyond The County: 3 Clinton emails missing from report, Sanders accepts Ky. primary, Drug implant approved by FDA