The total assessed value of residential and commercial properties in Nevada County rose 5.11 percent for the 2014-15 fiscal year, the county assessor’s office said.
Nevada County’s assessed value up 5.11 % to $15.7B
Trending in: Local News
- Major injuries reported after solo collision on Highway 49
- Stormy weather sends part of Stonehouse parking lot into Deer Creek
- Neighborhood eyesore: Break-ins, vandalism reports frequent at HEW building
- PCSO investigating remains found in Colfax storage unit
- Former Penn Valley firefighter fired for cause