The Gold Country Lions held its ninth annual Motorcycle Poker Run Saturday with 156 riders who traveled 97 miles through western Nevada County. The event started with a breakfast hosted by the Higgins Lions Club and ended at Greenhorn Campground at Rollins Lake. The run raised money for Sierra Services for the Blind and NEO.
Lions Club motorcycle poker run raises money for Nevada County nonprofits
Trending in: Local News
- FBI called in on pot-related kidnapping on the San Juan Ridge
- Brian Hamilton: Believe it! Nevada City's Alexander Rossi races to first place in 100th Indianapolis 500 (TIMELINE)
- ALEXANDER ROSSI WINS INDIANAPOLIS 500! (TIMELINE)
- (TIMELINE) Follow along Alexander Rossi's journey of an American dream
- Girl, 9, ok after fall in South Yuba River