The Gold Country Lions held its ninth annual Motorcycle Poker Run Saturday with 156 riders who traveled 97 miles through western Nevada County. The event started with a breakfast hosted by the Higgins Lions Club and ended at Greenhorn Campground at Rollins Lake. The run raised money for Sierra Services for the Blind and NEO.
Lions Club motorcycle poker run raises money for Nevada County nonprofits
Trending in: Local News
- Community rallies around critically injured NU football player
- Nevada Union teen dies as result of car crash injuries
- ID released, no cause of death determined in suspicious death in Grass Valley
- Tassone assault suspect deemed not mentally competent to stand trial
- More charges to come in Grass Valley gold fraud case