Nevada City’s parade honoring local paralympic gold-medalist Evan Strong, which is set for 6 p.m. Tuesday, may be moved indoors, according to Mayor Sally Harris.
Winter storm may move Strong parade indoors
Trending in: Local News
- Suspect in Grass Valley stabbing claims self defense
- Seven arrested at ‘huge’ pot-trimming facility
- After more than three decades, Abundant Life pastor steps down
- Changes to Nevada City camping ordinance could mean jail for repeat offenders
- Nevada County Consolidated approves union contract, COLA increases for firefighters