Nevada City’s parade honoring local paralympic gold-medalist Evan Strong, which is set for 6 p.m. Tuesday, may be moved indoors, according to Mayor Sally Harris.
Winter storm may move Strong parade indoors
Trending in: Local News
- Cal Fire subdues fire in Chicago Park abandoned home
- Man driving ATV crashes into tree in North San Juan
- Police Blotter: Babies crying in playground, parents smoke drugs
- Sierra roadwork schedule Sept. 1-6
- A tribute: Nevada Union alum displays sculpture in remembrance of Craig Zetterberg