Although the wet storm whipping through western Nevada County over the weekend dropped the most rain the region has received this winter season, it hardly made a dent in the precipitation deficit Northern California has seen since the start of the drought.
Storm soaks Nevada County with more than 10 inches
Trending in: Local News
- Law enforcement honored by Nevada City Elks
- Consolidated swears in 2 new employees
- Driver in solo crash suspected of DUI
- Mexican Fiesta fundraiser at North San Juan Center
- State of Yuba event scheduled for Earth Day