Yuba River Charter offers ‘A Walk Through the Enchanted Forest’
November 30, 2016
Crafts, music, cafe highlight Winter Faire
Yuba River Charter School will host "Winter Faire: A Walk Through the Enchanted Forest" 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. Sunday at the Nevada City downtown campus, 505 Main Street.
The event is free and open to the public, though tickets for various activities will be sold for the event. Two tickets may be purchased for $1, or 24 tickets for $10.
Highlights include creating crafts, including beeswax candle dipping; a stroll through the Crystal Cookie Forest; live music from students and members of the community, a cafe featuring organic soups from local restaurants; artisan vendors selling hand-crafted gifts; a Kindergarten Teachers for Magical Puppet Shows production; an Elfin Shop children can enter to find gifts for family and friends; a courage test for those brave enough to face the grumpy troll under the bridge; and an opportunity to warm your hands and heart with a cup of cider, coffee or tea.
Learn more at yubariverschool.org/winterfaire.
— The Union staff
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Local News
- Grass Valley woman, fiancé die in Cascade Fire
- Truckee police: Man drugged victim, raped her
- Grass Valley police accuse man of stealing lumber from construction site
- ‘Lucky to be alive:’ Man escapes fire, returns to find tree on house
- Nevada City’s Stone House fully up and running after year-long renovation