You write the caption!
December 27, 2012
We asked our Facebook friends to write the caption for this Associated Press photograph that caught Santa standing in line at the airport. First prize is a free large pizza from Miner Moe's Pizza in Nevada City. Here are this week's top 10 offerings:
10. Victor Mathews — Ut-Oh, I forgot my ID.
9. Barbara Schneider — Because the reindeer are on strike, they suggest I go United.
8. Dolly Jaynes — Hope my passport's current!
7. Alina Lee — I had some extra miles, so I thought I'd take a short break and visit Mom in Vegas before the big day … These are her gifts, so please handle with care!
6. Wendy Youngman — I hope I got this Southwest agent want she wanted when she was little or this could be a long flight!
5. Erica Morris — If this chick tries to charge me extra for my bags, I'm putting her on the "Naughty List".
4. Wolfgang Perner — "I'm sorry, sir, your name appears on our "no- fly list", please step aside and we'll have someone from the TSA come speak with you."
3. Brian O'Brien — I am responsible to deliver toys to more than 2 billion kids; 50 pounds? Really?
2. Kimme LaLa Browne — BREAKING NEWS!! Arrest warrant issued for reindeer after running over grandma! Santa must fly United Airlines to deliver gifts! News at 10!
1. Marilyn Webb — One checked bag is free on Southwest? Boy, she's in for a BIG surprise with my bag!
Congratulations, Marilyn Webb! You've won a free large pizza from Miner Moe's in Nevada City. Contact Community Reporter Cory Fisher at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 477-4203 within one week to claim your prize.