You write the caption!
February 9, 2013
We asked our Facebook friends to help write a caption for this Associated Press photo following the Baltimore Ravens’ 34-31 win over the San Francisco 49ers in Sunday’s Super Bowl. Top prize earns a free large pizza from Miner Moe’s Pizza in Nevada City. Here are some of the top offerings:
10. Kristen Day — Me too buddy, me too …
9. Adam Walton — “It all Depends on how you look at it.”
8. Kym Drennan — “Next time I’m betting on a BLACKOUT!”
7. Robert Stokes — “Mamas, don’t let your kids drink and bet …”
6. Warren Kyle Jensen — Here’s a guy with more class than any Ravens fan will ever have.
5. Kevin Cookson — A guy you can trust!
4. Jessica Hanamoto — “I’m hoping this diaper is absorbent enough to hold all my tears … if not, I am wearing a backup.”
3. Kay Tegland — Now that’s a loyal Niner fan.
2. Tim Green — “At least I still have my dignity.”
1. Jami Carter-Cortes — I’m wearing a diaper cause I just (poohed) my pants with all the bad calls and the Niners lost.
Congrats Jami! You’ve won a free large pizza from Miner Moe’s in Nevada City. Contact Community Reporter Cory Fisher at 477-4203 within one week to claim your prize.
Trending In: Local News
- Grass Valley standoff ends in arrest
- Nevada City’s Stone House reopening pushed back
- Police blotter: Caller reports out-of-tune musicians
- Connecting with inner freedom: Camptonville woman brings hope to ‘lifers’ behind bars with Lioness Tale Prison Project
- Police blotter: Koran-quoting caller spawns terrorist concerns