Women and Infant Care Unit at Sierra Nevada Memorial hosts open house
August 14, 2014
Dignity Health Sierra Nevada Memorial Hospital hosted an open house to showcase its newly renovated Labor and Delivery area in the Women and Infant Care Unit on Wednesday.
The event featured a tour of the new labor and delivery area, nursery, waiting room and laboring spa and showcased six months of renovations that resulted from water damage.
There also were children’s activities including T-shirt decorating, home-made baby-food tasting, ice cream by Treats, and an appearance by Ron Rodecker, the artist and creator of TVs “Dragon Tales,” who drew his famous characters and gave away coloring books to participants.
Trending In: Local News
- Grass Valley standoff ends in arrest
- Nevada City’s Stone House reopening pushed back
- Police blotter: Caller reports out-of-tune musicians
- Police blotter: Unlicensed 15-year-old reportedly driving drunk mom home
- Connecting with inner freedom: Camptonville woman brings hope to ‘lifers’ behind bars with Lioness Tale Prison Project