WHS After Prom committee taking fruit orders for annual fundraiser
July 17, 2012
The Windsor High School 2012 After Prom committee is holding its annual summer fundraiser by selling Colorado fruit on Aug. 18 (peaches only) and Aug. 25 (peaches, apples and pears).
The fruit will be available for pick-up from 8 a.m.-noon on those two days at the Windsor-Severance Re-4 School District administration parking lot, 1020 Main St., in Windsor.
Peaches will cost $33 for a 25-pound box or $17 for half a box. Apples and pears will cost $24 for a 25-pound box, or $13 for a half box.
Orders will be accepted until Aug. 15. Checks or cash will be accepted during the time of pick up.
For more information, contact fundraiser coordinator Pamela Mills at (970) 674-5145 or email her at email@example.com.
Trending In: Local News
- Grass Valley standoff ends in arrest
- Nevada City’s Stone House reopening pushed back
- Police blotter: Caller reports out-of-tune musicians
- Connecting with inner freedom: Camptonville woman brings hope to ‘lifers’ behind bars with Lioness Tale Prison Project
- Police blotter: Koran-quoting caller spawns terrorist concerns