Wednesday forecast: cloudy, cooler, maybe rain
April 3, 2012
Coming off a predicted 40 percent chance of rain Tuesday night in Grass Valley, today is expected to be cooler than the warm first few days of the week, as a cold front moves into the area, said National Oceanic Atmospheric Administration Rorecaster George Cline.
“That is going to be the biggest effect of the cold front is the temperatures dropping off,” Cline said. “Your best chance of showers will be Wednesday.”
Expect partly cloudy skies with a high in around 50 degrees, Cline said. Thursday won’t much different, he said, with clouds hovering over Grass Valley through Friday.
However, warmer temperatures are expected to return for the weekend as the clouds clear, Cline said. Saturday and Sunday are predicted to be in the 60s with little cloud coverage.
To contact Staff Writer Christopher Rosacker, email email@example.com or call (530) 477-4236.
Trending In: Local News
- Verizon tower construcion progresses in Grass Valley
- Nevada County reaches settlement in harassment case with former sheriff’s employee
- Police blotter: Unlicensed 15-year-old reportedly driving drunk mom home
- Police blotter: Callers report Chinese hackers, clown in trees
- Grass Valley shooting death reportedly suicide