‘We’d better get our stories straight’
September 25, 2012
We asked our Facebook friends to help write a caption for this photo, with the winning caption earning a free large pizza from Miner Moe's Pizza in Nevada City:
10. Laura Miller — "My wife and I will meet you and Carol at Friar Tuck's in 20 minutes"
9. Chelsea Conley — "I just wanted to warn you, that guy is taking a picture of the stain on your butt!"
8. Shelly Arthur — "We won again, coach! Can I buy you a corn dog?"
7. Daniel Trevino — "Hey, thanks buddy… ouch ouch ouch!"
6. Brian Johnson — "This time I won't yank your arm off."
5. Ellen De Maria Walker — "Double or nothin' next week?"
4. Tom McCormick — "Who are you voting for in the presidential election?"
3. Roberta Blahuta Peters — "Don't look, but there's a photographer behind you. Better zip your fly."
2. Dana Salisbury — "I'll make sure this pat on your back isn't hard, so you won't cry."
1. Cynthia Louise Martin "Great — A cop, a reporter, this is bound to wind up on the front page of The Union. We'd better get our stories straight."
Congratulations Cynthia Louise Martin. You've won a free large Miner Moe's pizza! Contact Community Reporter Cory Fisher at (530) 477-4203 to redeem your prize.
Trending In: Local News
- Downtown Grass Valley police chase ends in creek, police say
- Chicago men found with almost 30 lbs of pot near Truckee, CHP says
- Couple found dead in plane wreckage in Northern California
- Nevada Union student with special needs joins his classmates at Senior Ball
- Lawsuit filed against Nevada County alleges wrongful jail death