Twin Cities to host annual Fall Festival today
October 30, 2013
The annual Fall Family Festival at Twin Cities Church will be from 5 to 8 p.m. today. The event features games galore, bounce houses, hot air balloon, miniature golf, cake walks, craft zone, pony rides, petting zoo, hay rides, live music, food and drinks (for small charge) and, of course, candy for the little ones.
Now in its eighth year, the Fall Festival has more than 100 activities that include good old-fashioned games. Attendees to the free event are encouraged to wear a costume or just come as you are.
Admission is free and there is parking at Scotten and Lyman Gilmore Schools with a continually running shuttle.
Trending In: Local News
- Downtown Grass Valley police chase ends in creek, police say
- Driver rear-ends vehicle, flees scene of Highway 49 wreck, CHP says
- Vehicle crashes into Grass Valley hair salon (VIDEO)
- Man dies from NorCal gas station nacho-cheese dip
- Nevada County judge dismisses conviction against former Supervisor Terry Lamphier