Twin Cities to host annual Fall Festival today
October 30, 2013
The annual Fall Family Festival at Twin Cities Church will be from 5 to 8 p.m. today. The event features games galore, bounce houses, hot air balloon, miniature golf, cake walks, craft zone, pony rides, petting zoo, hay rides, live music, food and drinks (for small charge) and, of course, candy for the little ones.
Now in its eighth year, the Fall Festival has more than 100 activities that include good old-fashioned games. Attendees to the free event are encouraged to wear a costume or just come as you are.
Admission is free and there is parking at Scotten and Lyman Gilmore Schools with a continually running shuttle.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Local News
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Naked man walks into business and proposes to employee
- Fire devastates Burgee Dave’s at The Mayo in Camptonville
- ‘Family of the year’: Fowlers honored by the Nevada County Fair
- Man convicted of making lewd acts toward a child, seeks new trial
- Nevada County marijuana community advisory group learns about state pot laws