Twin Cities to host annual Fall Festival today
October 30, 2013
The annual Fall Family Festival at Twin Cities Church will be from 5 to 8 p.m. today. The event features games galore, bounce houses, hot air balloon, miniature golf, cake walks, craft zone, pony rides, petting zoo, hay rides, live music, food and drinks (for small charge) and, of course, candy for the little ones.
Now in its eighth year, the Fall Festival has more than 100 activities that include good old-fashioned games. Attendees to the free event are encouraged to wear a costume or just come as you are.
Admission is free and there is parking at Scotten and Lyman Gilmore Schools with a continually running shuttle.
Trending In: Local News
- Grass Valley standoff ends in arrest
- Police blotter: Unlicensed 15-year-old reportedly driving drunk mom home
- Verizon tower construcion progresses in Grass Valley
- Nevada County reaches settlement in harassment case with former sheriff’s employee
- Autumn activities: Bridgeport Fall Festival (Photo Gallery)