Twin Cities Church hosts Coffee Talk
September 5, 2013
Twin Cities Church is brewing something for local women. Coffee Talk – Woman to Woman begins Saturday.
The group will sit at comfy round tables for a "chat time" with lots of hot coffee or tea, fruit, homemade muffins and coffee cake. While doing that participants will hear fresh ideas about friendships and how to strengthen relationships and build new ones in a fun like manner. Kim Thompson and Linda Currie will be the speakers, using a wonderful balance of humor, warmth and insight to speak to women of all ages.
The cost is $5.
The Women's Ministry at Twin Cities Church will be hosting this "Coffee Talk ~ Woman to Woman" at Twin Cities Church at 11726 Rough & Ready Highway in Grass Valley. Questions: contact Roseann Hultquist at 432-1275, email@example.com or LaJean Moser at 615-4254, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Local News
- Moratorium on insurance policies affect prospective Nevada County homeowners
- Nevada County fire: The aftermath (VIDEO)
- For Grass Valley “super senior,” helping children is a way of life
- Internet for All bill, funding broadband projects like Spiral, signed into law
- Carlee D’Arata sentenced to 10 years in prison in Nevada County death of Antonette Thevenin