Stress management support for auto-immune disorders offered
October 15, 2012
A six-week stress management support group for women with auto-immune disorders begins Monday. The group includes assessment of current stress levels, specific techniques for managing stress such as humor, self-care, spiritual practice, exercise and nutrition.
This session is presented by New Hope Counseling Center and facilitated by Lynette Weiss, LCSW, and Marge Kaiser, MA. The group meets from noon to 1:30 p.m. Mondays, Oct. 15 through Nov. 19.
Fees for the series may be covered by most health insurances and/or a nominal sliding scale fee. If interested, please call (530)798-1076. New Hope Counseling Center is located at 123 Nevada St., Suite A, in Nevada City.
Trending In: Local News
- Grass Valley standoff ends in arrest
- Police blotter: Unlicensed 15-year-old reportedly driving drunk mom home
- Police blotter: Caller reports out-of-tune musicians
- Connecting with inner freedom: Camptonville woman brings hope to ‘lifers’ behind bars with Lioness Tale Prison Project
- Verizon tower construcion progresses in Grass Valley