Stolen vehicle found in Grass Valley, 2 arrested
March 21, 2013
A stolen vehicle was located and two arrests were made in Grass Valley Monday.
A Honda Civic was reported stolen from Dorsey Drive at 7:20 p.m. Friday and located at South Auburn Street and Colfax Avenue around 3:20 p.m. Monday.
William Henderson, 18, was arrested for possession of stolen property.
Kyle Short, 18, was arrested for possession of stolen property and counterfeit bills.
This is not the first criminal offense by the two men, though all of the previous incidents were before adulthood, according to the Grass Valley Police Department.
"We've had contact with them in the past," said Grass Valley Police Department Sgt. Joe Matteoni. "There were no arrests as adults and nothing related to stolen vehicles."
To contact Staff Writer Jennifer Terman, email email@example.com or call 530-477-4230.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Local News
- Nevada County authorities say Auburn man found with suspected heroin, meth
- Repeat offender back in Nevada County Jail, police say
- Crews gain control of Grizzly Fire as dry, hot conditions continue in Nevada County
- HOMICIDE: Friends say Penn Valley murder suspect appeared to be deteriorating, kept guns in home
- Five Yuba River swimming holes to beat the summer heat in western Nevada County