Stolen vehicle found in Grass Valley, 2 arrested
March 21, 2013
A stolen vehicle was located and two arrests were made in Grass Valley Monday.
A Honda Civic was reported stolen from Dorsey Drive at 7:20 p.m. Friday and located at South Auburn Street and Colfax Avenue around 3:20 p.m. Monday.
William Henderson, 18, was arrested for possession of stolen property.
Kyle Short, 18, was arrested for possession of stolen property and counterfeit bills.
This is not the first criminal offense by the two men, though all of the previous incidents were before adulthood, according to the Grass Valley Police Department.
"We've had contact with them in the past," said Grass Valley Police Department Sgt. Joe Matteoni. "There were no arrests as adults and nothing related to stolen vehicles."
To contact Staff Writer Jennifer Terman, email email@example.com or call 530-477-4230.
Trending In: Local News
- Nevada County fatality: Motorcyclist was thrown into utility pole, CHP states
- Nevada County home invasion leads to arrests, authorities say
- Homeless man dying of cancer finally gets long-term care in Grass Valley
- Nevada County fatality: Motorcyclist dies after Rough and Ready Highway wreck
- Nevada County prosecutors say review of Hollitz cases could take months, 60-80 cases could be impacted