SNMH Cancer Center to host screening
November 15, 2012
The Sierra Nevada Memorial Hospital Community Cancer Center is hosting a free skin cancer screening for the community from 9 a.m. to noon Saturday.
Appointments are not being taken. The screening is being conducted on a first come, first serve basis. Dr. Haines Ely will conduct visual exams at no charge.
The screening will be held at the SNMH Community Cancer Center's Living Room, located in Outpatient Building 3 of the hospital campus.Call Debby Kirk at (530) 274-6872 or visit snmh.org.or for more information.
Trending In: Local News
- Downtown Grass Valley police chase ends in creek, police say
- Chicago men found with almost 30 lbs of pot near Truckee, CHP says
- Couple found dead in plane wreckage in Northern California
- Nevada Union student with special needs joins his classmates at Senior Ball
- Lawsuit filed against Nevada County alleges wrongful jail death