SNMH Cancer Center to host screening
November 15, 2012
The Sierra Nevada Memorial Hospital Community Cancer Center is hosting a free skin cancer screening for the community from 9 a.m. to noon Saturday.
Appointments are not being taken. The screening is being conducted on a first come, first serve basis. Dr. Haines Ely will conduct visual exams at no charge.
The screening will be held at the SNMH Community Cancer Center's Living Room, located in Outpatient Building 3 of the hospital campus.Call Debby Kirk at (530) 274-6872 or visit snmh.org.or for more information.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Local News
- Dodge Dakota breaks through wall, sends child sprawling to the floor, mother says
- Eye on the Economy: Nevada County’s commerce lags behind in economic recovery (VIDEO)
- Running into trouble: Failed negotiations between canal-side property owner and Banner Mountain group spur lawsuit
- Cause of death confirmed for Bridgeport hiker
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Man returns home to find burners on, house ransacked, mysterious pants