SNMH Cancer Center to host screening
November 15, 2012
The Sierra Nevada Memorial Hospital Community Cancer Center is hosting a free skin cancer screening for the community from 9 a.m. to noon Saturday.
Appointments are not being taken. The screening is being conducted on a first come, first serve basis. Dr. Haines Ely will conduct visual exams at no charge.
The screening will be held at the SNMH Community Cancer Center's Living Room, located in Outpatient Building 3 of the hospital campus.Call Debby Kirk at (530) 274-6872 or visit snmh.org.or for more information.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Local News
- Felony manslaughter filed in fatal Grass Valley ATV crash
- Housing crisis hits deep: Nevada County family struggles to find a place to live
- Terry McAteer: Rejecting endorsement of hatred, bigotry
- Caltrans talks Highway 49 concept: Center barrier, roundabouts on corridor
- General manager of Nevada Irrigation District clarifies comments about marijuana grows