SNMH Cancer Center to host screening
November 15, 2012
The Sierra Nevada Memorial Hospital Community Cancer Center is hosting a free skin cancer screening for the community from 9 a.m. to noon Saturday.
Appointments are not being taken. The screening is being conducted on a first come, first serve basis. Dr. Haines Ely will conduct visual exams at no charge.
The screening will be held at the SNMH Community Cancer Center’s Living Room, located in Outpatient Building 3 of the hospital campus.Call Debby Kirk at (530) 274-6872 or visit snmh.org.or for more information.
Trending In: Local News
- Grass Valley standoff ends in arrest
- Verizon tower construcion progresses in Grass Valley
- Police blotter: Unlicensed 15-year-old reportedly driving drunk mom home
- Nevada County reaches settlement in harassment case with former sheriff’s employee
- Autumn activities: Bridgeport Fall Festival (Photo Gallery)