SmartMeter Answer Center coming to Grass Valley
September 5, 2010
Pacific Gas and Energy’s controversial new SmartMeter program has raised some questions. From 9 a.m. to 12 p.m. Tuesday and 12- 5 p.m. Wednesday, PG&E representatives hope to answer some questions consumers may have about the new program. Representatives are expected to be on hand to answer customer questions about SmartMeters at PG&E’s local office on 127 E. Main St. in Grass Valley.
To learn more about SmartMeters, check out page B1 of today’s print edition of The Union.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Local News
- Robbery suspect wanted in May incident found in Grass Valley
- Man burned in suspected butane honey oil lab explosion sent to hospital, authorities say
- Nevada County Sheriff deputies respond to shooting victims near North San Juan
- Nevada County jury convicts John Richard Green on 16 out of 18 counts in child sex case
- Insurance companies dropping homeowners in Nevada County