Sierra Nevada Memorial Hospital welcomes orthopedic specialists
January 16, 2014
Dignity Health on Monday announced the arrival of Summit Orthopedic Specialists to Grass Valley; the group specializes in orthopedic and sports medicine.
The addition of Summit Orthopedic Specialists to Grass Valley's medical community helps fill a growing demand for orthopedic and sports medicine in the area, said hospital spokeswoman Debbie Plass.
This is a second location for the Carmichael, Calif., practice; they are recruiting two additional physicians for the Grass Valley office.
Summit Orthopedic Specialists is known in the Sacramento region as a leader in orthopedic services and will be accepting new patients at its Grass Valley office.
"For nearly three decades, Summit has provided high-quality care to its patients," said Summit Orthopedic Specialists President Paul Sasaura. "We are extremely pleased to partner with SNMH to deliver exceptional care to patients in Grass Valley and the surrounding communities."
For more information, go online at http://www.mysummitortho.com or call 530-272-7593.
Trending In: Local News
- Chicago men found with almost 30 lbs of pot near Truckee, CHP says
- Lawsuit filed against Nevada County alleges wrongful jail death
- Downtown Grass Valley police chase ends in creek, police say
- Could tiny houses fix a huge problem?: Homeless advocates respond to Nevada County’s plan
- Nevada Union student with special needs joins his classmates at Senior Ball