Shelter seeks food donations
February 9, 2013
Sammies' Friends Animal Shelter is featuring Payote, a lovely grey Manx who is looking for her fur-ever home. Shelter viewing hours are noon to 4 p.m.
Sammie's Friends is in dire need of canned cat food for our shelter cats. The shelter has a budget for dry food, but not for wet. Please feel free to drop off food between 9 a.m. and 4 p.m. Tuesday through Saturday.
Sammie's Friends Animal Shelter is located at 14647 McCourtney Road, Grass Valley. For more information, call 530-471-5016 or go online at http://www.sammiesfriends.org.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Local News
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Naked man walks into business and proposes to employee
- Fire devastates Burgee Dave’s at The Mayo in Camptonville
- ‘Family of the year’: Fowlers honored by the Nevada County Fair
- Man convicted of making lewd acts toward a child, seeks new trial
- Nevada County marijuana community advisory group learns about state pot laws