RoShamBo to close doors
July 15, 2010
Bonnie Hicks plans to return to her life as a full-time mother and is closing her Nevada City children’s clothing store, RoShamBo.
Hicks plans to host a going-out-of-business sale Friday and Saturday at the 746 Zion St. store.
The sale is expected to start at 10 a.m. each day, ending at 4 p.m. Friday and 2 p.m. Saturday. Everything inside the store is for sale, Hicks said.
For information, call the store at (530) 265-5521.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Local News
- Grass Valley woman, fiancé die in Cascade Fire
- Truckee police: Man drugged victim, raped her
- Grass Valley police accuse man of stealing lumber from construction site
- ‘Lucky to be alive:’ Man escapes fire, returns to find tree on house
- Nevada City’s Stone House fully up and running after year-long renovation