Roadwork slated for Grass Valley
October 9, 2012
The following roadwork is scheduled in the Grass Valley area between Sunday and Tuesday, according to a news release from the city of Grass Valley:
— West McKnight Way, between Freeman Lane and South Auburn Street, will be subject to traffic control for paving work on Sunday.
— Butler Street, between Brighton Street and the city limits, will be subject to traffic control for paving work on Monday.
— Brighton Street, between Chapel Street and McCourtney Road and Minnie Street between Brighton Street and Butler Street, will be subject to traffic control for paving work on Tuesday.
The Traffic Control System will utilize one-way traffic control intermittently between the hours of 7 a.m. and 7 p.m. (weather permitting). Every effort will be made to accommodate motorists in a timely manner; however, delays may be occur.
Trending In: Local News
- Vehicle crashes into Grass Valley hair salon (VIDEO)
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Caller reports transients ‘humping’ in public
- Nevada County donor pledges to match contributions to Hospitality House
- Man dies from NorCal gas station nacho-cheese dip
- Downtown Grass Valley police chase ends in creek, police say