Roadwork slated for Grass Valley
October 9, 2012
The following roadwork is scheduled in the Grass Valley area between Sunday and Tuesday, according to a news release from the city of Grass Valley:
— West McKnight Way, between Freeman Lane and South Auburn Street, will be subject to traffic control for paving work on Sunday.
— Butler Street, between Brighton Street and the city limits, will be subject to traffic control for paving work on Monday.
— Brighton Street, between Chapel Street and McCourtney Road and Minnie Street between Brighton Street and Butler Street, will be subject to traffic control for paving work on Tuesday.
The Traffic Control System will utilize one-way traffic control intermittently between the hours of 7 a.m. and 7 p.m. (weather permitting). Every effort will be made to accommodate motorists in a timely manner; however, delays may be occur.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Local News
- Nevada County authorities say Auburn man found with suspected heroin, meth
- Repeat offender back in Nevada County Jail, police say
- Crews gain control of Grizzly Fire as dry, hot conditions continue in Nevada County
- HOMICIDE: Friends say Penn Valley murder suspect appeared to be deteriorating, kept guns in home
- Five Yuba River swimming holes to beat the summer heat in western Nevada County