Roadwork slated for Grass Valley
October 9, 2012
The following roadwork is scheduled in the Grass Valley area between Sunday and Tuesday, according to a news release from the city of Grass Valley:
— West McKnight Way, between Freeman Lane and South Auburn Street, will be subject to traffic control for paving work on Sunday.
— Butler Street, between Brighton Street and the city limits, will be subject to traffic control for paving work on Monday.
— Brighton Street, between Chapel Street and McCourtney Road and Minnie Street between Brighton Street and Butler Street, will be subject to traffic control for paving work on Tuesday.
The Traffic Control System will utilize one-way traffic control intermittently between the hours of 7 a.m. and 7 p.m. (weather permitting). Every effort will be made to accommodate motorists in a timely manner; however, delays may be occur.
Trending In: Local News
- Grass Valley police charge couple with torture, kidnapping
- Federal, state lawmakers make case for more dams at water symposium (VIDEO)
- Nevada County Public Health Department receives reports of mumps
- Sixth-grader Josie Allen takes on Highway 49
- Grass Valley man found with 44 pounds of marijuana, authorities say