Registration now open for Nevada City car show
March 15, 2013
Registration is open for foreign car and motorcycle enthusiasts to enter in the third annual Nevada City Foreign Car Show, which takes place in June.
The car show is a collaborative effort between the Sierra Sports Car Group, United Way of Nevada County and the Nevada City Chamber of Commerce, which announced the open registration jointly Thursday.
Entry will be limited to 1980 and older vehicles, including vintage motorcycles. There will be a special class to allow cars of special interest to enter, such as race cars and exotics, such as a 2000 Lamborghini or 1997 Maserati.
When the event takes place from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. June 8, cars will be parked on Broad Street in downtown Nevada City for the public to view.
Proceeds go to the United Way of Nevada County and the Chamber of Commerce to help support community efforts in our area.
Registration forms are available at http://uwnc.org or the Sierra Sports Car Group website at http://sierrasportscargroup.com or call United Way of Nevada County at 530-274-8111. There is a limited amount of space, so applicants are encouraged to get their registration in as soon as possible.
For information on the Nevada City Chamber of Commerce, go to http://nevadacitychamber.com or call 530-265-2692.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Local News
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Naked man walks into business and proposes to employee
- Fire devastates Burgee Dave’s at The Mayo in Camptonville
- ‘Family of the year’: Fowlers honored by the Nevada County Fair
- Man convicted of making lewd acts toward a child, seeks new trial
- Nevada County marijuana community advisory group learns about state pot laws