Red Light Ball supports law enforcement
February 16, 2013
It's time once again for the annual Red Light Ball, one of two annual fundraisers for the Nevada County Law Enforcement and Fire Protection Council.
The 14th annual Red Light Ball will take place Feb. 23 in the main building at the Nevada County Fairgrounds.
The ball starts at 6 p.m. with no-host cocktails followed by a program in which the council recognizes a community member with its Public Safety Commitment Award at 7:20 p.m.
Dinner and dancing to Rocky & The Revelettes follow the program.
Tickets are $50 per person; call Bill Roach at 530-477-0947 for information.
Trending In: Local News
- Search continues for Jordan Rose, who went missing in November
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Caller reports transients ‘humping’ in public
- Vehicle crashes into Grass Valley hair salon (VIDEO)
- Randy Hansen, facing child sex accusations, wants search warrant quashed
- Toran Maronic beat the odds, now he’s making the most of his second chance