Red Chair second consignment opens in south county
February 11, 2013
The south Nevada County Chamber of Commerce hosted a ribbon-cutting ceremony to announce the grand opening of the second location of The Red Chair within the Lake Center Shopping Center at Suite 102.
The second store operating as a co-op will emphasize larger furniture, antiques, home décor and wares.
The Red Chair will continue to operate as a consignment store in its current location within the Lake Center Shopping Center at Suite 116 where it highlights women's clothing, jewelry, accessories, collectibles and more.
The hours are Tuesday through Saturday 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Local News
- Repeat offender back in Nevada County Jail, police say
- Five Yuba River swimming holes to beat the summer heat in western Nevada County
- HOMICIDE: Friends say Penn Valley murder suspect appeared to be deteriorating, kept guns in home
- Nevada County authorities say Auburn man found with suspected heroin, meth
- Target shooting restrictions initiated due to fire danger