Pot theft cases dismissed
February 11, 2013
Jesse Allen Eaton, 33, of Grass Valley, and Eric Roland Meyer, 43, of Grass Valley, had their criminal trespassing cases dismissed recently, according to records at Nevada County Superior Court.
The two men had been arrested for alleged marijuana theft last September, but have been exonerated of those charges.
To contact Staff Writer Matthew Renda email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 530-477-4239.
Trending In: Local News
- Vehicle crashes into Grass Valley hair salon (VIDEO)
- Downtown Grass Valley police chase ends in creek, police say
- Driver rear-ends vehicle, flees scene of Highway 49 wreck, CHP says
- Man dies from NorCal gas station nacho-cheese dip
- Nevada County judge dismisses conviction against former Supervisor Terry Lamphier