Pot theft cases dismissed
February 11, 2013
Jesse Allen Eaton, 33, of Grass Valley, and Eric Roland Meyer, 43, of Grass Valley, had their criminal trespassing cases dismissed recently, according to records at Nevada County Superior Court.
The two men had been arrested for alleged marijuana theft last September, but have been exonerated of those charges.
To contact Staff Writer Matthew Renda email email@example.com or call 530-477-4239.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Local News
- Carlee D’Arata sentenced to 10 years in prison in Nevada County death of Antonette Thevenin
- Nevada County fire: The aftermath (VIDEO)
- Overnight closure planned over weekend for busy intersection in Roseville
- For Grass Valley “super senior,” helping children is a way of life
- Nevada County’s evacuees take stock after homes destroyed by fire