Pot theft cases dismissed
February 11, 2013
Jesse Allen Eaton, 33, of Grass Valley, and Eric Roland Meyer, 43, of Grass Valley, had their criminal trespassing cases dismissed recently, according to records at Nevada County Superior Court.
The two men had been arrested for alleged marijuana theft last September, but have been exonerated of those charges.
To contact Staff Writer Matthew Renda email email@example.com or call 530-477-4239.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Local News
- Truckee police: Man drugged victim, raped her
- Grass Valley woman, fiancé die in Cascade Fire
- ‘Lucky to be alive:’ Man escapes fire, returns to find tree on house
- Nevada City’s Stone House fully up and running after year-long renovation
- Grass Valley police accuse man of stealing lumber from construction site