Pot theft cases dismissed
February 11, 2013
Jesse Allen Eaton, 33, of Grass Valley, and Eric Roland Meyer, 43, of Grass Valley, had their criminal trespassing cases dismissed recently, according to records at Nevada County Superior Court.
The two men had been arrested for alleged marijuana theft last September, but have been exonerated of those charges.
To contact Staff Writer Matthew Renda email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 530-477-4239.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Local News
- Nevada County fire: The aftermath (VIDEO)
- For Grass Valley “super senior,” helping children is a way of life
- Moratorium on insurance policies affect prospective Nevada County homeowners
- Internet for All bill, funding broadband projects like Spiral, signed into law
- Carlee D’Arata sentenced to 10 years in prison in Nevada County death of Antonette Thevenin