Pot theft cases dismissed
February 11, 2013
Jesse Allen Eaton, 33, of Grass Valley, and Eric Roland Meyer, 43, of Grass Valley, had their criminal trespassing cases dismissed recently, according to records at Nevada County Superior Court.
The two men had been arrested for alleged marijuana theft last September, but have been exonerated of those charges.
To contact Staff Writer Matthew Renda email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 530-477-4239.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Local News
- Following theft, beloved Nevada County local Kenny Bond to get new bike donated from local businesses
- Joseph Ward, accused of murder, appears in Nevada County Superior Court
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Naked man walks into business and proposes to employee
- CHP: Rough and Ready woman dies in ATV wreck
- Fire devastates Burgee Dave’s at The Mayo in Camptonville