Police Blotter: Real estate agent finds dead body
April 16, 2013
Nevada County Sheriffs Office
8:15 a.m. – A caller from the intersection of Highway 49 and McKnight Way reported a motorcycle traveling more than 100 miles per hour.
10:27 a.m. – A caller from the 10000 block of Old Pond Lane reported two large dogs on the loose in the caller’s driveway. The dogs were exhibiting aggressive behavior.
12:48 p.m. – A caller from the 10000 block of Banner Mine Way mistakenly called the emergency line and was overheard using the phrase “Hella drunk.”
4:42 p.m. – A caller from Lawrence Way reported that a real estate agent walked into a house and found the owner dead in a chair.
8:24 p.m. – A caller from the 14000 block of Gold Creek Court reported hearing an odd noise outside the house and upon turning on the light, saw a subject running away.
9:05 p.m. – A caller from the 15000 block of Bobel Lane reported numerous tools removed from his garage at some point.
Grass Valley Police Department
The logs were not provided to The Union due to a computer malfunction that prevented the police department from generating a call list.
Trending In: Local News
- Grass Valley standoff ends in arrest
- Police blotter: Unlicensed 15-year-old reportedly driving drunk mom home
- Nevada City’s Stone House reopening pushed back
- Police blotter: Caller reports out-of-tune musicians
- Connecting with inner freedom: Camptonville woman brings hope to ‘lifers’ behind bars with Lioness Tale Prison Project