Police blotter: Driver dealing drugs from his vehicle’s glove box
November 14, 2013
Grass Valley Police Department
8:07 a.m. — A caller from the 100 block of Margaret Lane reported a broken window at a business.
9:20 a.m. — A caller from Silver Springs High School reported a juvenile with a locking knife.
9:34 a.m. — A caller from the 100 block of East Main Street reported a driver dealing drugs from his vehicle's glove box. He was gone when officers arrived.
2:12 p.m. — A caller from the 1200 block of East Main Street reported possible ongoing drug activity.
5:43 p.m. — A caller from the 100 block of Lucas Lane reported a vehicle burglary. One dollar in change might have been taken.
7:39 p.m. — A woman from the 200 block of Sutton Way reported someone might have been trying to break into her residence.
4:41 a.m. — A caller from Little Deer Creek Lane reported a vandalized and possibly stolen vehicle.
Nevada County Sheriff's Office
9:04 a.m. — A caller from the 15000 block of Little Valley Road reported someone in a mobile home that should be vacant and sealed.
1:41 p.m. — A caller from the 10000 block of Fields Drive reported a woman on drugs, refusing to leave, possibly with a gun in her vehicle. Another caller reported she was driving very erratically. He could not be located.
6:33 p.m. — A caller from Wolf Mountain and McCourtney roads reported a man wearing camo with a firearm in a holster, acting very strange.
6:45 p.m. — A caller from the 15000 block of American Hill Road reported vandalism to a fence and ongoing transient issues.
7:01 p.m. — A man from the 11000 block of Boulder Street reported a residence appeared to have been broken into.
8:03 p.m. — A caller from Bear River High School reported the theft of a cell phone and wallet.
2:03 a.m. — A caller from Robin Street reported loud music.
Nevada City Police Department
8:46 a.m. — A caller from Yuba River Charter School reported damage to the school. Items had been stolen but had been recovered.
9:44 a.m. — A caller from Searls Avenue reported juveniles found with marijuana at school.
— Liz Kellar
Trending In: Local News
- Humpty Dumpty’s Shirley Tellam to retire after six decades of service
- Strawberry Music Festival celebrates its fourth year in Nevada County
- Honoring Memorial Day in Nevada County
- Five Yuba River swimming holes to beat the summer heat in western Nevada County
- Randy Hansen, facing child sex accusations, wants search warrant quashed
- Penn Valley woman accused of trying to mail suspected drugs to prison
- Search continues for Jordan Rose, who went missing in November
- Nevada County banker stepping away after half century in the business
- John Drew: The truth about Centennial Reservoir and the Bear River
- Railbus 97 restored and ready to ride at Nevada County Narrow Gauge Railroad Museum