Paint the Town Pink success
October 26, 2012
Through its first five years, Paint The Town Pink raised approximately $75,000 for the Sierra Nevada Memorial Hospital Foundation’s efforts toward a breast cancer cure and prevention programs, including the development of a Women’s Resource Center at SNMH’s Diagnostic Imaging Center.
Thursday night, The Union and Sierra Nevada Memorial hosted the sixth annual celebration at the Nevada County Fairgrounds, featuring food, wine, entertainment and a fashion show.
Trending In: Local News
- Grass Valley standoff ends in arrest
- Police blotter: Unlicensed 15-year-old reportedly driving drunk mom home
- Nevada City’s Stone House reopening pushed back
- Police blotter: Caller reports out-of-tune musicians
- Connecting with inner freedom: Camptonville woman brings hope to ‘lifers’ behind bars with Lioness Tale Prison Project