Paint the Town Pink success
October 26, 2012
Through its first five years, Paint The Town Pink raised approximately $75,000 for the Sierra Nevada Memorial Hospital Foundation's efforts toward a breast cancer cure and prevention programs, including the development of a Women's Resource Center at SNMH's Diagnostic Imaging Center.
Thursday night, The Union and Sierra Nevada Memorial hosted the sixth annual celebration at the Nevada County Fairgrounds, featuring food, wine, entertainment and a fashion show.
Trending In: Local News
- Chicago men found with almost 30 lbs of pot near Truckee, CHP says
- Lawsuit filed against Nevada County alleges wrongful jail death
- Downtown Grass Valley police chase ends in creek, police say
- Could tiny houses fix a huge problem?: Homeless advocates respond to Nevada County’s plan
- Nevada Union student with special needs joins his classmates at Senior Ball