Ophir Street to close Thursday for utility work
October 15, 2012
Northbound Ophir Street, between Colfax Avenue/Hwy 174 and Bennett Street, will be closed to through traffic for underground utility work on Thursday, Oct. 11.
The closure will take place between the hours of 7 a.m. and 7 p.m. (weather permitting). Please observe all construction signs and the instructions of on-site personnel.
— Submitted to The Union
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Local News
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Naked man walks into business and proposes to employee
- Fire devastates Burgee Dave’s at The Mayo in Camptonville
- ‘Family of the year’: Fowlers honored by the Nevada County Fair
- Man convicted of making lewd acts toward a child, seeks new trial
- Nevada County marijuana community advisory group learns about state pot laws