Ophir Street to close Thursday for utility work
October 15, 2012
Northbound Ophir Street, between Colfax Avenue/Hwy 174 and Bennett Street, will be closed to through traffic for underground utility work on Thursday, Oct. 11.
The closure will take place between the hours of 7 a.m. and 7 p.m. (weather permitting). Please observe all construction signs and the instructions of on-site personnel.
— Submitted to The Union
Trending In: Local News
- Grass Valley standoff ends in arrest
- Police blotter: Unlicensed 15-year-old reportedly driving drunk mom home
- Verizon tower construcion progresses in Grass Valley
- Nevada County reaches settlement in harassment case with former sheriff’s employee
- Autumn activities: Bridgeport Fall Festival (Photo Gallery)