Ophir Street to close Thursday for utility work
October 15, 2012
Northbound Ophir Street, between Colfax Avenue/Hwy 174 and Bennett Street, will be closed to through traffic for underground utility work on Thursday, Oct. 11.
The closure will take place between the hours of 7 a.m. and 7 p.m. (weather permitting). Please observe all construction signs and the instructions of on-site personnel.
— Submitted to The Union
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Local News
- CHP: Rough and Ready woman dies in ATV wreck
- Following theft, beloved Nevada County local Kenny Bond to get new bike donated from local businesses
- Joseph Ward, accused of murder, appears in Nevada County Superior Court
- Bear drops by home near Cascade Shores (video)
- CHP: Fire near Greenhorn Campground leads to evacuations (VIDEO)