Ophir Street to close Thursday for utility work
October 15, 2012
Northbound Ophir Street, between Colfax Avenue/Hwy 174 and Bennett Street, will be closed to through traffic for underground utility work on Thursday, Oct. 11.
The closure will take place between the hours of 7 a.m. and 7 p.m. (weather permitting). Please observe all construction signs and the instructions of on-site personnel.
— Submitted to The Union
Trending In: Local News
- Grass Valley standoff ends in arrest
- Nevada City’s Stone House reopening pushed back
- Police blotter: Caller reports out-of-tune musicians
- Connecting with inner freedom: Camptonville woman brings hope to ‘lifers’ behind bars with Lioness Tale Prison Project
- Police blotter: Koran-quoting caller spawns terrorist concerns