Ophir Street to close Thursday for utility work
October 15, 2012
Northbound Ophir Street, between Colfax Avenue/Hwy 174 and Bennett Street, will be closed to through traffic for underground utility work on Thursday, Oct. 11.
The closure will take place between the hours of 7 a.m. and 7 p.m. (weather permitting). Please observe all construction signs and the instructions of on-site personnel.
— Submitted to The Union
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Local News
- Grass Valley woman charged after dog dies in hot car
- New housing on horizon for Nevada County?
- Clock ticking on Nevada County kidnapping, false imprisonment suspects’ decision on plea
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Old man “sexting” girl; man exposes self in parking lot
- Twenty years later, questions still linger in Sam Strange double-homicide case that shook Nevada County