April 19, 2013
Over 15 photographers from all over Northern California participated in a photo shoot at the North Star House in Grass Valley, working with the themes of Downton Abbey and A Country Wedding. The event was an opportunity for photographers to shoot and learn from each other, a chance to try new things without the pressure of a real wedding, opportunity to collaborate and get to know other wedding vendors.
More than 10 vendors donated their services for the shoot, including Lydia Photography (Color/RTF r39 g0 b244LydiaPhotography.com ); Randy Jackson Photography (Color/RTF r39 g0 b244RandyJacksonPhotography.com ); Christian Goodwin, fashion stylist (CMG Creative Services); Natalie Wengryn and Lindsay Mackey, makeup and hair (Salon Empire); Nicole Wright, Roots Reclaimed vintage rentals (Color/RTF r39 g0 b244rootsreclaimed.com ); The North Star House (Color/RTF r39 g0 b244NorthStarConservancy.org ); Roaming Angels, David Rawcliffe (use of his refurbished car).
Trending In: Local News
- Grass Valley standoff ends in arrest
- Police blotter: Unlicensed 15-year-old reportedly driving drunk mom home
- Verizon tower construcion progresses in Grass Valley
- Nevada County reaches settlement in harassment case with former sheriff’s employee
- Autumn activities: Bridgeport Fall Festival (Photo Gallery)