Ol’ Republic Brewery celebrates five year anniversary with car show
March 19, 2017
A little rain Saturday put a slight damper on the Ol' Republic 5 year anniversay car show, but wasn't enough to keep the die hards and their classic rides away. Folks of all ages, and some of their furry counterparts, coud be seen inspecting every inch of the vehicles, some perfect, some not so perfect, all of which were unique though, and had some story to go with it.
Ol' Republic Brewery co-owner Jim Harte (center) explains how he acquired his 1976 Toyota Fj40 off of his buddy when they were on ad duck hunting trip. The ride had an open top at the time and no doors, all of which has since been replaced.
"It's my Ol' Reliable.
Stories You May Be Interested In
Trending In: Local News
- Fired Forest Lake principal rejects school’s accusations
- New center in Nevada City hoping to have positive impact
- Pair accused in Downieville home invasion held in Nevada County Jail, reports state
- NEVADA UNION ATHLETICS HALL OF FAME CLASS OF 2017: Dennis Houlihan
- Nevada City Planning Commission approves housing development