Minor injuries reported in T-bone collision
February 4, 2014
The drivers of a propane truck and a sedan both complained of pain, but escaped serious injury, in a T-bone collision Friday afternoon.
The driver of the propane truck was driving down Loma Rica Avenue when the female driver of the sedan reportedly ran a stop sign at a significant rate of speed, pulling directly in front of him.
The truck was a transport truck and was hauling a propane tank that was nearly empty, said California Highway Patrol Officer Greg Tassone.
Neither driver opted to be transported for medical treatment, Tassone said.
Trending In: Local News
- Randy Hansen, facing child sex accusations, wants search warrant quashed
- Five Yuba River swimming holes to beat the summer heat in western Nevada County
- Gold panning at Bridgeport begins today
- Repairs to PG&E canal expected next week; NID says fix comes just in time
- California neighborhood flooded: Residents floated through the streets on rafts and paddleboards laughing
- Penn Valley woman accused of trying to mail suspected drugs to prison
- Search continues for Jordan Rose, who went missing in November
- John Drew: The truth about Centennial Reservoir and the Bear River
- Railbus 97 restored and ready to ride at Nevada County Narrow Gauge Railroad Museum
- Nevada County banker stepping away after half century in the business