Minor injuries reported in T-bone collision
February 4, 2014
The drivers of a propane truck and a sedan both complained of pain, but escaped serious injury, in a T-bone collision Friday afternoon.
The driver of the propane truck was driving down Loma Rica Avenue when the female driver of the sedan reportedly ran a stop sign at a significant rate of speed, pulling directly in front of him.
The truck was a transport truck and was hauling a propane tank that was nearly empty, said California Highway Patrol Officer Greg Tassone.
Neither driver opted to be transported for medical treatment, Tassone said.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Local News
- Moratorium on insurance policies affect prospective Nevada County homeowners
- Nevada County fire: The aftermath (VIDEO)
- For Grass Valley “super senior,” helping children is a way of life
- Internet for All bill, funding broadband projects like Spiral, signed into law
- Carlee D’Arata sentenced to 10 years in prison in Nevada County death of Antonette Thevenin