Minor injuries reported in T-bone collision
February 4, 2014
The drivers of a propane truck and a sedan both complained of pain, but escaped serious injury, in a T-bone collision Friday afternoon.
The driver of the propane truck was driving down Loma Rica Avenue when the female driver of the sedan reportedly ran a stop sign at a significant rate of speed, pulling directly in front of him.
The truck was a transport truck and was hauling a propane tank that was nearly empty, said California Highway Patrol Officer Greg Tassone.
Neither driver opted to be transported for medical treatment, Tassone said.
Trending In: Local News
- Lake Tahoe within 3 feet of legal limit
- 16 people evacuated from Cascade Shores area
- ‘Spread the love’ event in downtown Grass Valley hits unsuspecting passersby with flowers
- 25th Mardi Gras parade, celebration parties on in Nevada City despite rain
- Storm expected to pick up steam, drop 5-6 inches of rain through Tuesday