Mexican Fiesta fundraiser at North San Juan Center
April 19, 2014
Mexican fiesta fundraiser to be held in NSJ
Put on your fiesta togs and enjoy an organic gourmet Mexican banquet, Saturday, May 31, from 5 to ?, at the North San Juan Center on Highway 49.
Chef "Helli" Duarte is putting the finishing touches on a menu that includes organic home-made tortillas, chicken en mole sauce, chile rellenos, enchiladas. And yes, there is more, a fabulous salad bar with homemade organic dressings.
There will be prizes and a free raffle for NSG Mountaineer members. Break open the pinata and scramble for prizes. There will be a prize for the best fiesta style costume. Live music, and more is planned for your enjoyment.
Mexican and domestic beers available, wines, soft drinks, and free lemonade. Save room for the finishing touch, Grandma's famous bake sale. The Mexican Fiesta fund raiser is by ticket only. NSGMountaineer members are $15, nonmembers $20, children under 12, $10. Tickets available at Mother Truckers, BriarPatch and at the North San Juan Center. Seating is limited, so get your tickets today.
— Submitted to The Union
Trending In: Local News
- Vehicle crashes into Grass Valley hair salon (VIDEO)
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Caller reports transients ‘humping’ in public
- Nevada County donor pledges to match contributions to Hospitality House
- Man dies from NorCal gas station nacho-cheese dip
- Toran Maronic beat the odds, now he’s making the most of his second chance