Meth-fueled robber forces Cali. woman to cook
March 1, 2013
SANTA ANA — Investigators say a methamphetamine-addled home invasion robber held a woman for hours and forced her to cook a meal.
The suspect was smoking a meth pipe when he finally left the woman’s Santa Ana apartment and rode away on her son’s bicycle.
Santa Ana police released a composite sketch of the suspect on Wednesday and asked for public help in finding the man who broke into two apartments on Monday.
The Orange County Register says he stole $100 from a woman at daybreak and that afternoon he forced his way into another apartment where he confronted a woman in her kitchen.
The intruder demanded that she cook him some food, which she did.
He took out a pipe and began smoking methamphetamine at one point during the three-hour ordeal.
Trending In: Local News
- UPDATE: Both lanes re-opened on Highway 49 in Grass Valley after sinkhole inspection
- North San Juan family loses virtually everything in house fire
- Nevada City Planning Commission OK’s outdoor pot grows
- Nevada County homeless man given second chance with previous job
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Person refuses to leave until he’s done sleeping