Meth-fueled robber forces Cali. woman to cook
March 1, 2013
SANTA ANA — Investigators say a methamphetamine-addled home invasion robber held a woman for hours and forced her to cook a meal.
The suspect was smoking a meth pipe when he finally left the woman's Santa Ana apartment and rode away on her son's bicycle.
Santa Ana police released a composite sketch of the suspect on Wednesday and asked for public help in finding the man who broke into two apartments on Monday.
The Orange County Register says he stole $100 from a woman at daybreak and that afternoon he forced his way into another apartment where he confronted a woman in her kitchen.
The intruder demanded that she cook him some food, which she did.
He took out a pipe and began smoking methamphetamine at one point during the three-hour ordeal.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Local News
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Naked man walks into business and proposes to employee
- Fire devastates Burgee Dave’s at The Mayo in Camptonville
- ‘Family of the year’: Fowlers honored by the Nevada County Fair
- Man convicted of making lewd acts toward a child, seeks new trial
- Nevada County marijuana community advisory group learns about state pot laws