Mental Illness talk set for Sierra Summit Behavioral Health
March 18, 2013
Victoria LaFont, nutritional therapy practitioner and certified GAPS practitioner, will be offering a talk 6-8 p.m. Wednesday at Sierra Summit Behavioral Health, located at 350 Crown Point Circle in Grass Valley.
"GAPS Protocol: Heal the Underlying Cause of Mental Illness" will address the physiological origins of mental health issues.
During the two hour presentation she will discuss diet and lifestyle changes that not only ease the symptoms of psychological illness but heal the underlying cause.
LaFont is a functional nutritionist who studied Gut and Psychology/Physiology Syndrome Protocol with Dr. Natasha Campbell-McBride. LaFont has a private practice in Nevada City.
For information, please call 530-277-9707 or go to http://victorialafont.com.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Local News
- Nevada County authorities say Auburn man found with suspected heroin, meth
- Repeat offender back in Nevada County Jail, police say
- Crews gain control of Grizzly Fire as dry, hot conditions continue in Nevada County
- HOMICIDE: Friends say Penn Valley murder suspect appeared to be deteriorating, kept guns in home
- Five Yuba River swimming holes to beat the summer heat in western Nevada County