Mental Illness talk set for Sierra Summit Behavioral Health
March 18, 2013
Victoria LaFont, nutritional therapy practitioner and certified GAPS practitioner, will be offering a talk 6-8 p.m. Wednesday at Sierra Summit Behavioral Health, located at 350 Crown Point Circle in Grass Valley.
"GAPS Protocol: Heal the Underlying Cause of Mental Illness" will address the physiological origins of mental health issues.
During the two hour presentation she will discuss diet and lifestyle changes that not only ease the symptoms of psychological illness but heal the underlying cause.
LaFont is a functional nutritionist who studied Gut and Psychology/Physiology Syndrome Protocol with Dr. Natasha Campbell-McBride. LaFont has a private practice in Nevada City.
For information, please call 530-277-9707 or go to http://victorialafont.com.
Trending In: Local News
- Search continues for Jordan Rose, who went missing in November
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Caller reports transients ‘humping’ in public
- Vehicle crashes into Grass Valley hair salon (VIDEO)
- Randy Hansen, facing child sex accusations, wants search warrant quashed
- Toran Maronic beat the odds, now he’s making the most of his second chance