Medicare open enrollment meetings offered
September 9, 2013
Health care, Medicare and Obamacare (Affordable Care Act) will bring change to America, but change can also bring confusion.
Seniors and the permanently disabled deserve accurate information on the 2014 Medicare changes, choices and benefits. The open enrollment period for 2014 will start Oct. 15 and end Dec. 7. At 2 p.m. Wednesday, the last pre-open enrollment meeting will take place at Lumberjack's Restaurant, 2075 Nevada City Highway in Grass Valley.
Such open community meetings provide information on options and direction on how to join a plan or make changes to your existing plan. Another meeting will be offered 2 p.m. Oct. 15 at Lumberjack's Restaurant, followed by a 2 p.m. Oct. 22 meeting at Player's Pizza, 10161 Commercial Ave., Penn Valley.
The meetings are free of charge and will be conducted by Nevada County resident Bill Anderson who serves hundreds on Medicare in Nevada County. To register for a meeting, please contact Anderson at 530-432-7988 or email him at Bill@MedicareDoneRight.com. Visit http://MedicareDoneRight.com for a list of future meetings.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Local News
- Following theft, beloved Nevada County local Kenny Bond to get new bike donated from local businesses
- Joseph Ward, accused of murder, appears in Nevada County Superior Court
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Naked man walks into business and proposes to employee
- CHP: Rough and Ready woman dies in ATV wreck
- Fire devastates Burgee Dave’s at The Mayo in Camptonville