Mardi Gras parade entries now open
January 28, 2013
It's time to plan your creative entry in Nevada City's 2013 Mardi Gras Parade, which will roll down Broad Street at 2 p.m. Sunday, Feb. 10.
The Nevada City Chamber of Commerce is now accepting applications for entries in the 21st annual Nevada City Mardi Gras Parade. The Sunday parade is part of a two-day Mardi Gras celebration Feb. 9-10. Nevada City is know for its creative and entertaining parade entries.
There is a $25 entry fee, but no fee for Chamber of Commerce members, youth groups and bands. Early signups are encouraged but entries are accepted up to parade time.
Applications are available at the chamber office at 132 Main Street, or call 530-265-2692.
— Submitted to The Union
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Local News
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Naked man walks into business and proposes to employee
- Fire devastates Burgee Dave’s at The Mayo in Camptonville
- ‘Family of the year’: Fowlers honored by the Nevada County Fair
- Man convicted of making lewd acts toward a child, seeks new trial
- Nevada County marijuana community advisory group learns about state pot laws