Jackknifed semitrailer blocks traffic
February 14, 2013
A jackknifed semi left its trailer stuck on an on-ramp at Idaho-Maryland Road and Highway 20/49 Wednesday morning.
The driver of the 18-wheeler reportedly tried to come up the on-ramp from Idaho-Maryland Road just before 8 a.m., then tried to back up.
As a tow truck attempted to move the semi, traffic was re-routed by California Highway Patrol away from the northbound on-ramp at Idaho-Maryland Road.
The truck was removed from the roadway and the highway was clear as of 9:45 a.m.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Local News
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Naked man walks into business and proposes to employee
- Fire devastates Burgee Dave’s at The Mayo in Camptonville
- ‘Family of the year’: Fowlers honored by the Nevada County Fair
- Man convicted of making lewd acts toward a child, seeks new trial
- Nevada County marijuana community advisory group learns about state pot laws