Jackknifed semitrailer blocks traffic
February 14, 2013
A jackknifed semi left its trailer stuck on an on-ramp at Idaho-Maryland Road and Highway 20/49 Wednesday morning.
The driver of the 18-wheeler reportedly tried to come up the on-ramp from Idaho-Maryland Road just before 8 a.m., then tried to back up.
As a tow truck attempted to move the semi, traffic was re-routed by California Highway Patrol away from the northbound on-ramp at Idaho-Maryland Road.
The truck was removed from the roadway and the highway was clear as of 9:45 a.m.
Trending In: Local News
- Grass Valley standoff ends in arrest
- Police blotter: Unlicensed 15-year-old reportedly driving drunk mom home
- Police blotter: Caller reports out-of-tune musicians
- Connecting with inner freedom: Camptonville woman brings hope to ‘lifers’ behind bars with Lioness Tale Prison Project
- Verizon tower construcion progresses in Grass Valley