Jackknifed semitrailer blocks traffic
February 14, 2013
A jackknifed semi left its trailer stuck on an on-ramp at Idaho-Maryland Road and Highway 20/49 Wednesday morning.
The driver of the 18-wheeler reportedly tried to come up the on-ramp from Idaho-Maryland Road just before 8 a.m., then tried to back up.
As a tow truck attempted to move the semi, traffic was re-routed by California Highway Patrol away from the northbound on-ramp at Idaho-Maryland Road.
The truck was removed from the roadway and the highway was clear as of 9:45 a.m.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Local News
- Carlee D’Arata sentenced to 10 years in prison in Nevada County death of Antonette Thevenin
- Nevada County fire: The aftermath (VIDEO)
- Overnight closure planned over weekend for busy intersection in Roseville
- Nevada County’s evacuees take stock after homes destroyed by fire
- Lake Wildwood beaches still closed; no-swim advisory expanded