Grass Valley sisters appear in Applebee’s commercial
February 11, 2014
Grass Valley sisters appear in Applebee's commercial
In December and January, Applebee's invited fans to show what they've got by recording their most unbelievable reactions on Vine using the hashtag #BeeFamous.
The best reactions were picked to appear in a national Applebee's commercial and digital spot beginning Feb. 3.
Corrin and Chelsea Blancarte, sisters from Grass Valley, have been selected as winners, meaning their Vine will appear in the digital commercial.
You can view the entire digital spot at TheUnion.com.
— The Union staff
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Local News
- Following theft, beloved Nevada County local Kenny Bond to get new bike donated from local businesses
- Joseph Ward, accused of murder, appears in Nevada County Superior Court
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Naked man walks into business and proposes to employee
- Fire devastates Burgee Dave’s at The Mayo in Camptonville
- Bear drops by home near Cascade Shores (VIDEO)