Grass Valley sisters appear in Applebee’s commercial
February 11, 2014
Grass Valley sisters appear in Applebee's commercial
In December and January, Applebee's invited fans to show what they've got by recording their most unbelievable reactions on Vine using the hashtag #BeeFamous.
The best reactions were picked to appear in a national Applebee's commercial and digital spot beginning Feb. 3.
Corrin and Chelsea Blancarte, sisters from Grass Valley, have been selected as winners, meaning their Vine will appear in the digital commercial.
You can view the entire digital spot at TheUnion.com.
— The Union staff
Trending In: Local News
- Car drives into Grass Valley Papa Murphy’s store
- Rickie Lynn Abel’s memorial service set for Saturday
- Nevada County authorities say Lincoln man shot arrow at his victim
- DA moves to dismiss drug charges, cites former detective’s ‘inappropriate relationship’ with informant
- Mural proposed for downtown Grass Valley faces hurdles