Grass Valley sisters appear in Applebee’s commercial
February 11, 2014
Grass Valley sisters appear in Applebee's commercial
In December and January, Applebee's invited fans to show what they've got by recording their most unbelievable reactions on Vine using the hashtag #BeeFamous.
The best reactions were picked to appear in a national Applebee's commercial and digital spot beginning Feb. 3.
Corrin and Chelsea Blancarte, sisters from Grass Valley, have been selected as winners, meaning their Vine will appear in the digital commercial.
You can view the entire digital spot at TheUnion.com.
— The Union staff
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Local News
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Naked man walks into business and proposes to employee
- Fire devastates Burgee Dave’s at The Mayo in Camptonville
- ‘Family of the year’: Fowlers honored by the Nevada County Fair
- Man convicted of making lewd acts toward a child, seeks new trial
- Nevada County marijuana community advisory group learns about state pot laws