Grass Valley School District Kindergarten registration meeting
February 23, 2013
Grass Valley School District will have their 2013-14 Kindergarten/Bridge to Kindergarten parent information meetings 6 p.m. to 7 p.m. Wednesday March 6 or 10 a.m. to 11 a.m. Saturday March 9 at Scotten School at 10821 Squirrel Creek Road.
The meeting will include a Bridge to Kindergarten class, dual immersion (Spanish/English) Kindergarten, how to prepare your child for kindergarten, "A Day in the Life of a K Student," and before and after school care.
At the meeting, parents can also pick up a registration packet or schedule an appointment to register your Kindergartner for the 2013-14 school year.
Children must be five years old on or before Oct. 2, 2013 to be eligible for Kindergarten.
Children who will be five years old on or before Dec. 2, 2013 are eligible to enroll in Bridge to Kindergarten.
Kindergarten registration by appointment is March 12, 13 and 14 at Bell Hill Academy at 342 South School St. which can be contacted at 530-273-2281 or Scotten School at 530-273-6472.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Local News
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Naked man walks into business and proposes to employee
- Fire devastates Burgee Dave’s at The Mayo in Camptonville
- ‘Family of the year’: Fowlers honored by the Nevada County Fair
- Man convicted of making lewd acts toward a child, seeks new trial
- Nevada County marijuana community advisory group learns about state pot laws