Grass Valley Oversight meeting set for Thursday
February 26, 2014
The oversight board for Grass Valley's Redevelopment Agency Successor Agency will be meeting at 4 p.m. Thursday, in the Hullender Room at City Hall.
The board will consider a resolution approving the Recognized Obligation Payment Schedule for the now defunct Redevelopment Agency's enforceable financial obligations. That payment schedule must first be approved by the City Council during its meeting at 7 p.m. today.
More than 400 redevelopment agencies all over the state of California were abolished in 2011, when Gov. Brown signed Assembly Bill X1 26 into law. Successor agencies, and their local oversight boards, were established to tie up the loose ends.
Trending In: Local News
- Lake Tahoe within 3 feet of legal limit
- North San Juan family loses virtually everything in house fire
- ‘Spread the love’ event in downtown Grass Valley hits unsuspecting passersby with flowers
- Nevada City’s Streicher House on the lookout for new location
- UPDATE: Both lanes re-opened on Highway 49 in Grass Valley after sinkhole inspection