Grass Valley Oversight meeting set for Thursday
February 26, 2014
The oversight board for Grass Valley's Redevelopment Agency Successor Agency will be meeting at 4 p.m. Thursday, in the Hullender Room at City Hall.
The board will consider a resolution approving the Recognized Obligation Payment Schedule for the now defunct Redevelopment Agency's enforceable financial obligations. That payment schedule must first be approved by the City Council during its meeting at 7 p.m. today.
More than 400 redevelopment agencies all over the state of California were abolished in 2011, when Gov. Brown signed Assembly Bill X1 26 into law. Successor agencies, and their local oversight boards, were established to tie up the loose ends.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Local News
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Naked man walks into business and proposes to employee
- Fire devastates Burgee Dave’s at The Mayo in Camptonville
- ‘Family of the year’: Fowlers honored by the Nevada County Fair
- Man convicted of making lewd acts toward a child, seeks new trial
- Nevada County marijuana community advisory group learns about state pot laws